Market Show, the square of the creative and organic of Rome, reopens its doors, after the pause imposed by the pandemic. Sunday 13 March in the large space of the City of the Other Economy, at the former slaughterhouse of Testaccio, the traditional appointment that takes place every second Sunday of the month returns from 10.
The event, with free admission, brings together the protagonists of ancient crafts, artistic crafts, organic farms, workshops for children, social promotion association, green culture (exhibition and workshop), presentations of books and intellectual works.
The initiative organized by the CAE, Città Dell'Altra Economia together with Roma Open Lab and Anima Verde, it has a social, supportive and eco-sustainable character. It also represents a promotional opportunity for all the artisans and independent artists of the capital.
All activities of the Third Sector benefit from special support. By sending the Statute and Constitutive Act to the organizers (email@example.com), they have a gazebo, electricity connection, tables and chairs available free of charge.
The whole area is free from architectural barriers and the bathrooms are accessible to people with disabilities.
In the large space of the CAE are present, among others,
- Humanitarian Organization Children in the Desert,
- Dico Bru Ma, Africa Ethic Fashion,
- Voluntary association The lamp of wishes with the books published by its authors, the creative writing workshop for children (at 11 am) and the music of the Banda della Magliana (at 15 pm).
And again, they participate
- Association of social promotion Atelier of the possible,
- AEmp @ tìa, People, Rights, Future,
- Magliana '80 Onlus, Solidarity & Quality,
- CSV Lazio, Service Center for Volunteering,
- Égalité Onlus, which promotes the project of Smart Chair,
- Numeri Pari, Network against inequalities for social justice and dignity, with different realities belonging to the network,
- Academy of the Heart.
Il Market Show it was created with the patronage of AGCI, the sector association of Italian cooperatives, and the concrete support of UNOE, which donates some gazebos free of charge for social promotion associations.
The day the CAE is also a precious opportunity to raise awareness of the associative activities and to sell i Kit area of fun race - The Stracittadina di Roma to all the associations that join the Charity Program linked to the Together for the Common Good event - Good Deeds Day.
In order to participate al Market Show, contact the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Luca Zarfati, at 347 6905136.